arrow_upward
Short review of water.
This review will have three parts to it with individual out of ten ratings with a short summary and overall rating at the end.

Taste - 8
----------
Whilst water does taste great overall it can taste very different between brands. Some brands like dasani taste like absolute ass whilst the expensive and not worth it ones like the christian god's bathwater. I usually stick to store brands like kroger but if you have the disposable income I highly recommend upgrading to a more expensive brand of water.

Texture - 10
---------------
What can I even say? Water just hits different. You drink that shit late at night when your in a woken daze and you feel like you've ascended to another plane of existence. There will never in my life be a time where I take a sip of a bottle of water and go "Ah well that just didn't feel right" because its impossible.

Hydration - 10
------------------
Well... it's water

End - 9.5
----------
Whist water is overall amazing in every way shape and form the inconsistency of it keeps it from being a ten. I don't think I'll ever drink anything that is more refreshing and divine as water.

Approved just because of the pure gall Smile
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Water pretty epic change my mind

water is the goat

there are liquids that are more hydrating than water so your rating is too high. 2/10 review

[+] 1 user Likes stroby's post
Do milk next

The colder the water the better

Nice review. You should honestly do more.

ya watter is def lit

After overall is an 8/10 you need it to live but it doesn’t have taste and it doesn’t have an aroma