arrow_upward
Should Trump be Impeached?
The acts of this week were horrifying and beyond reproach. 5 people dead including a police officer. The incitement that Trump caused is responsibility for these deaths. Should he be removed from office even with just a few days left? Imo, the answer is yes. We have to set a precedent that these crimes will be prosecuted and rebellion against the United States will not be tolerated, especially from its leaders.

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
IMO I don’t think removing him will do any good for the country. He’s off twitter, he has conceded, I don’t think he will continue to be a threat to the nation for the next week. He should definitely face criminal charges once out of office though.

He should face criminal charges

Yes even if it takes till after he has left office, it would block him from running for any gov office in the future

@xxxknight
Impeachment will do a lot of things such as make him have to pay for his own security. Impeachment will save tax payers a lot of money and reduce his impact on our country following his removal from office substantially.

"Horrifying and beyond reproach" Lol, You found it horrifying and beyond reproach that a group of people pushed into Capitol hill and killed 5 people. Were you hysterical with panic when entire cities were burning for months on end and killed 19+ people? Nope, no one was. So why the inconsistency?

he should have been a while ago bro

He should be punished way more than that.

at this point it doesn't really matter, he's got like less than 2 weeks left lol. he should def be investigated for all the shit he's done regarding the election after he's out of the white house tho...

No, he should not. He's done nothing to deserve that.

How many of ya'll replying here are actually US citizens? Do you guys even know your basic constitution? How an impeachment process starts? Where it even starts? I'm from Philippines, and sometimes US citizen intelligence baffles me.

Impeaching him when he is about to leave office is a waste of time and resources.

As far as I know, he could not stand for election again after the impeachment... so it is a good idea!

Why yes ,yes I do

He shouldn't be Impeached, he is gone on Jan 20th.
Also this liberal vs conservative thing isn't good, everyone need to work peaceful together.

He should but he won’t be

As someone above has said, it's not just about sending a message or stopping him from causing further damage in the very few days he has left, pretty sure it also stops him potentially running in 2024 and has other tangible future effects even after he's left office.

Yeah should me impeached again. No chance at another term at office, and no post presidency perks, like a pension, traveling credits, and security detail.

definitely to block him

I disagree with his actions too, but honestly senate needs 2/3 majority to convict, and there's no way 17 republicans are going to switch. It probably should be done, though, but we're probably not going to see any results.

Funny to re read this thread and see how clearly some people want to wish away murdering a cop and attacking democracy. Wild