arrow_upward
Should sports be happening right now?
It seems like every night now has a few games being cancelling due to COVID. With the vaccine being rolled out, do you think that all sports league should take a short break in order to have their players vaccinated?

Think they're good to play if there's no crowds. Sports and entertainment are important for the general pop just for sanities sake so I think they need to continue. I don't see why players need to stop if there's no crowds and all the players are regularly tested

They should be fine with all the testing and following the protocols.  The main issue with them is the same as the general population, you have some that follow the rules, some that don't believe this is real, and some that are entitled and think they can do whatever they want.  The reason for the flair ups is because people decided they wanted to have a holiday and broke the rules.  Whether or not that is right is for the leagues to decide, but in general they are better protected than the average joe working a retail job.

I think they should

as long as the public aren't involved. sports can continue to be held as players go regular testing so that isnt a big issue

They probably shouldn't be happening. But the leagues need to make money. I think it's pretty clear they don't care that much.

I think they're ok with the proper regulations and no crowds. Problem is not everyone is following that.

I do think college sports are a little more questionable...