arrow_upward
Should the NBA host another bubble?
I dont know about you guys but I gotta applaud how the NBA is handling this pandemic, but I can already see how this season is such an asterisk with all the covid protocols affecting the standings etc. 

I know its tough for players and coaching staff, but to have the fairest basketball outcomes I personally believe this is the best way to keep it all with integrity.

What are your thoughts?

Yeah I don’t think so. It cost way too much and the current format is working. For the playoffs tho to keep that consistent they should do a bubble

Think this season's format will work and it's been a decent start to the season for me (Lakers fan, don't judge lol)

I agree, the last thing you would want is for a key player to fall I'll during the playoffs

It was and incredible job and they should proceed like this, not just NBA but every other sport segment. In Brazil, soccer is having a lot of problems with people being contamineted

I hope they think about it, Teams only getting 7 players to the court because of Covid isn’t a competition for other ones that are lucky and can send in 15. that’s just unfair nothing else