arrow_upward
Shower Schedule
What time of the day do you all shower?

I almost always shower in the morning because I use it as a part of my wakeup routine but I know some people don’t do that

I turn on my coffee machine in the morning and while it prepares the coffee I take a shower.

Exactly the same as you, hit start on the machine then run up to the shower.

most days its morning, as already said it helps get my days started, feel out of sync if i dont.

WJiskskskwisskis

Usually in the afternoon but a morning shower is always nice and keeps me awake and alert.

I have always been a night shower person, mostly because from a young age i worked in restaurant kitchens and dish-washing so would get home really late and really really dirty so would shower before getting into bed to keep it clean. 10 Years of that and its hard for me to not take a shower at night before getting into bed.

every morning and evening, Twice a day.

Typically only nights. Normally I feel the day gets me all worked up and I wash it all away before bed.

evening because of workout. but showering in the morning starts the day right.

(23-04-2021, 06:07 PM)rukrr Wrote: every morning and evening, Twice a day.

Damn you shower twice a day? Your skin must be dry

Yes, always in the morning to wake up

WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT GOD DAMNIT

[+] 2 users Like Waahhh's post
every day or ill just have a day where im lazy and dont wanna do anything so then it's every 2 days

Every night, well almost every night I skip since I get busy sometimes.

Showering should be on an as need basis. I take showers before I sleep even if I showered during the day if I felt I got sweaty or something.

usually in the morning

In the evening, after a long day