arrow_upward
Sleeping without feelings
How do you guys manage to sleep with women and not catch feelings? I love sleeping around cause it’s so fun with beautiful and hot women but it’s hard for me to not catch feelings if we start hooking up consistently. Just starts feeling like a relationship after that. How do you guys prevent this?

It takes a certain kind of learned psychopathy to be able to sleep with women without feelings. Sex has a very strange and indescribable spiritual connection for humans, and so it follows that you develop feelings like that when you have sex with women. To detach that, you have to have that learned psychopathy, which is a form of hate and/or indifference to the person. It's not easy to learn this.

Why not just make one of these girls a girlfriend and see what happens? There's more to sex than just hookups.

I think the above post is overcomplicating things. Don't want to develop feelings? Stop hanging around with the person apart from the hookup. Easy as.

dont think it is possible....?!

You need to sleep with more women.

I just block them if I start to catch feelings

i compartmentalise the feelings, i find the sex is better if i give at least a bit of a shit about the woman, however i can see them as just a fuck buddy, dont do it as much anymore but when i was in college i had a few women i would see on the regular and had some feelings for, i just knew i wasnt ready to settle and enjoyed no strings sex. the difficulty is keeping them close enough to want to fuck you without them also catching feelings a month or two down the line, in my experience women are far better at fuck buddies than guys but when they catch feelings they persue it alot more and dig into the feeings more. but that was just my experience

why do you need to be a relationship with someone you develop feeling for. also pretty much any interaction you have with another person develops some sort of relationship that does grow as you spend more time, it's up to you as to how to how that relationship works.