arrow_upward
Slight Hiccup in the Rollout of V7- Discussion Thread
Discuss 

Slight Hiccup in the Rollout of V7- Discussion Thread.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Slight Hiccup in the Rollout of V7- Discussion Thread.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 here
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks for opening this to everyone to read, etc. Was curious why it was crashing, are there any system logs that are generated in the crash? What is in the backend, SQL?

The MySQL server was okay. It was the PHP server that was crashing.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

It's better on mobile but man does the theme suck on desktop

Oh boy thank god, I really dislike the new theme. It’s just too distracting - Too much going on, takes ages to load and I genuinely don’t think it adds much to the experience.

If you go forward with the update at least give us the chance of using the old theme ?

(13-09-2021, 06:06 AM)Seabro Wrote: Oh boy thank god, I really dislike the new theme. It’s just too distracting - Too much going on, takes ages to load and I genuinely don’t think it adds much to the experience.

If you go forward with the update at least give us the chance of using the old theme ?

You could switch it back to the v5 in the user settings, something I quickly did as I thought it was crashing because of the Theme

The current theme is so much easier on the eyes and content/titles can be better discerned (desktop).