arrow_upward
Smartphone investment
Hey guys, considering I am working with a budget of around 400-500 USD; is it better to get an old flagship from 2019/2020 or a more recent 2021 midrange?

[+] 3 users Like Futurepm72's post
Depends on what you value. Old flagship for quality build, new midrange for better software and battery.

Get the current midrange

Yeah I'd suggest current midrange as well.

old flagship > current midrange

I always get the best flagships, just drop 1k on it bro.

>Smartphone
>investment

These two words do not belong in the same sentence, OP.

I agree with the others. Current midrange.

You can't go wrong with one plus phones, they are always solid

Chose a phone that does what you need and has good features. Whatever you get now is going to be comparatively worthless in a few years

there are a lot of sites that sell used iphones.. i would search there since you can ship it back to them if you are unhappy with the product

I'd say get an older phone as they are generally less costly yet still deliver good specs.

I recently bought a phone i couldve gotten for 500 dollars a year ago, but got it for 250 bucks. idk why, but phone prices in my country really dropped alot

I always go for high end flagships like Samsung, but I have not bought a new phone in ~2 years now. I am still waiting for new innovations such as camera doesn't look like they're cameras, and it's embedded into the phone.

buy androids, they're better than apple phones

I suggest getting a current midrange that can last you further into the future