arrow_upward
Snap Rips
If I performed any snap services for you,please DM me the megas. Shit got really spicy for me and I deleted everything.  Laying low for a week or 2 than I'll be back to ripping

[+] 4 users Like Krae397's post
(17-04-2020, 02:06 AM)Krae397 Wrote: If I performed any snap services for you,please DM me the megas. Shit got really spicy for me and I deleted everything.  Laying low for a week or 2 than I'll be back to ripping
You're an absolute animal lol WHAT A GOAT

(17-04-2020, 02:06 AM)Krae397 Wrote: If I performed any snap services for you,please DM me the megas. Shit got really spicy for me and I deleted everything.  Laying low for a week or 2 than I'll be back to ripping

You can hack snapchat??

are you still hacking snaps?

I'm interested

I remember the good old days of snapsave

Quote:Thank you very very much
Thank you very very much

Man somebody mentioned snap saves those were the days

you can do this?

I would like to make a request on snaprips 

please DM for the ID i want hacked or  ripped

Krae397 can i ask you how did you hack snapchat and can you download any content from snapchat like photos and videos of someone can you do that if so could you send me a message on this other site here cracked.to/david24
if you go on that site pm meesage me with how you did it cos i would like to know how it is all done

This guy is a SCAMMER. Paid 3 weeks ago, last contact from him was over two weeks ago. I've contacted him multiple times here and on Kik. He's been online here multiple times and ignored all my messages. He used to be trustworthy and he did some accounts for me before, but he's unfortunately turned to taking money and ghosting customers now. I gave him plenty of time and chances to get back to me, but either he couldn't be bothered or he just intended on scamming all along.

DO NOT do business with this guy. He'll rip you off and disappear with your money.