arrow_upward
Snap hacks
Download the following apps:
1. Ring4
2. Google Authenticator
3. Free VPN (be connected to a VPN when you log in to snapchat hide your location, wont work with ring4)

Your first step is to create an account with the Ring4 app and choose a burner phone number. Enter targets phone number and type the following in the subject field.

Hello “usernajme”,
A suspicious login attempt has been detected on your account. If this was not you, please reply with the 6 digit security code sent to your device under a separate notification.
Snapchat Support Team

Before sending the text message, open snap and enter the targets username and then click forgot password. Reset password via SMS and enter the targets phone number. Click send and then IMMEDIATELY flip over to Ring4 and send your text message. Do this very quickly to make it look authentic. Before they reply, have the following message ready to send to them. I use this in hopes that they reply with their My Eyes Only code(if they have it set up).

Login blocked. As an additional layer of security, please reply with a unique 4 digit code. This will be used the next time you login. Your security is very important to us.
Snapchat Support Team

If they reply with a 6 digit security code, IMMEDIATELY send the message above(again, to make it look more authentic). While they’re reading this message, you need to enter their recovery code into snap and change the password.

If they reply after code expires, send this:

Hello “username”, This security code has expired. For your security, codes expire after 5 minutes. Please enter the new 6 digit security code sent to your device under a seperate notification. Snapchat Support Team

As soon as you log into snap go to settings, two factor authentication, authentication app, and then set up automatically. This will open Google Authenticator and will provide you with a 6 digit token. Copy that token and enter into snap. This disables their ability to log in while you’re in the account which would otherwise kick you out. It’s possible for them to change their password while you’re doing this but it will not log you out. IT’S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO TURN THIS OFF BEFORE YOU LOG OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT OR THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOG BACK INTO THEIR ACCOUNT EVER AGAIN.

When you’re logging into snap, if you get a suspicious login, you can either resend the original text message and hope that they reply with another security code, or you can disconnect from VPN and try logging in again. This works for me the majority of the time. Just make sure to disconnect from WiFi and turn off location services if you try it this way.

If they have two factor authentication enabled, send the original message again and hope they reply with a code. You only have one-five minutes to get a code from them before it expires.

You can also try send this message it works most of the time to get them to send another code

Thank you for verifying. As an additional preventative security measure, please reply with one more 6 digit code sent to your device under a separate notification. Snapchat Support Team

If they have My Eyes Only turned on and the method above doesn’t provide you with the right code, try this message.

New passcode request for: ‘My Eyes Only’. Code: 3198. If you did not request a new passcode, please reply with your current ‘My Eyes Only’ passcode. Your security is very important to us.
Snapchat Support Team

If they still don’t reply with their code, just try guessing it. I’ve had a lot of girls use the code 2580(straight down the middle).

And that’s it. I’d suggest turning on push notifications for Ring4 so you can do other stuff while waiting for a reply from the target. DO NOT keep snap open while you do all of this though. It will count down from 60 seconds, however, the security code is valid for approx 10 minutes. It will not count down if you have snap open in the background but make sure it doesn’t auto close. Sometimes these girls will reply after the 10 minute code expiration in which case you just have to try again.

[+] 5 users Like Garrett That guy's post
Hey man if you wanna add my discord Scooper#9855 willing to pay for some hacks

[+] 2 users Like Lemonbuns's post
I feel like this shouldn't work anymore with the new snap password text saying "snapchat support will not ask for this code".

[+] 2 users Like jbuck's post
Anyone have success with this method even though it sends “Snapchat Support won’t ask for this code”? Or are you banking on them not really believing it.

Garrett That guy how do you get the persons phone number in the first place i know that you have to get 3 apps but how do you get the persons phone number
is there a easier way to do this like is there any software that will download snapchat contents i have a few models snapchat usernames if anyone can rip the contents of them cos i dont know how to do that

(21-04-2022, 05:47 PM)kerry25 Wrote: Garrett That guy how do you get the persons phone number in the first place i know that you have to get 3 apps but how do you get the persons phone number
is there a easier way to do this like is there any software that will download snapchat contents i have a few models snapchat usernames if anyone can rip the contents of them cos i dont know how to do that

finding phone numbers isn't all that difficult. It just takes a little social engineering.

(21-04-2022, 01:39 PM)MotoKid123 Wrote: Anyone have success with this method even though it sends “Snapchat Support won’t ask for this code”? Or are you banking on them not really believing it.

I'm sure it works from time to time still, but I know most of the girls that I'm after aren't that stupid. Before it sent the new message, it was believable enough. Not now though.

(21-04-2022, 06:19 PM)jbuck Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 01:39 PM)MotoKid123 Wrote: Anyone have success with this method even though it sends “Snapchat Support won’t ask for this code”? Or are you banking on them not really believing it.

I'm sure it works from time to time still, but I know most of the girls that I'm after aren't that stupid. Before it sent the new message, it was believable enough. Not now though.

I know a few girls that would be dumb enough or to jot question it at least. But yeah a majority won’t.

(21-04-2022, 02:15 AM)Garrett That guy Wrote:  

Dude!, fix your typo's!!! hahaha.

It is far easier BTW, to simply request with the ISP for a sim card port and take their actual phone number, if done after business hours it will give you 8-10hours minimum to abuse their two factor authentication which gives you icloud, email, snap, FB, INSTA, Onlyfans and inside each app you can redirect to new email addresses you "Already have set up" 

All ISP's require for a phone port is a blank sim on the same network (Eg verizon, these are usually free or sold over the counter as $5 starter cards no ID required to purchase but wear a hoodie) They need to hear your voice so call them (if it's a girl & your a boy obviously dont use your deeper tones.... Im sure to 90% of the lonely couch fappers here this will come seemlessly using their normal voices,) Name, DOB & address and PH number. You say your phone has been lost/stolen and you are in urgent need to contact your parents/husband/boyfriend yadada LOST WORKDS BETTER THAN STOLEN, if they have a pin on the account just persist persist persist!! they cant hang up on you.

you will need 2 burner phones, on set up already.... one ready to use.
you can check their service providers details doing a simple number search on google.
dont have an address!! NO PROBLEM you can get away with not having it, say youve moved like 5 times in two years.. reel off a couple addresses in same postcode then tell em you dont know.... THEY DONT ACTUALLY NEED IT
you can find a DOB on FB  even when not friends with the person. in history when everyone wishes them happy bday usually one idiot will have his posts on public view. so just scroll...
be sure to delete all password reset emails especially from the trash bin!!! or set each apps emails to spam so they get no new notifications. do it at a time the target is alseep so they dont catch on to network providers texts.

Good luck fappers, dont get caught.... use a VPN and internet calling or a burner phone for service provider calls and dont do it from home. disablinglocation services doesn't guarantee anonymous operations.

[+] 4 users Like PowerBroker's post
Wtf this is genius

Nemememmen .djsjsjbe.shsjdnbe

Hj4jrj.njejejrjjeje ndmkrkrjje.k4j

Thanks for the info man

The 2FA authenticator to block relogin is a new info. thanks for sharing.

(28-04-2022, 06:14 AM)PowerBroker Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 02:15 AM)Garrett That guy Wrote:  

Can you hack specific accounts for money?

Dude!, fix your typo's!!! hahaha.

It is far easier BTW, to simply request with the ISP for a sim card port and take their actual phone number, if done after business hours it will give you 8-10hours minimum to abuse their two factor authentication which gives you icloud, email, snap, FB, INSTA, Onlyfans and inside each app you can redirect to new email addresses you "Already have set up" 

All ISP's require for a phone port is a blank sim on the same network (Eg verizon, these are usually free or sold over the counter as $5 starter cards no ID required to purchase but wear a hoodie) They need to hear your voice so call them (if it's a girl & your a boy obviously dont use your deeper tones.... Im sure to 90% of the lonely couch fappers here this will come seemlessly using their normal voices,) Name, DOB & address and PH number. You say your phone has been lost/stolen and you are in urgent need to contact your parents/husband/boyfriend yadada LOST WORKDS BETTER THAN STOLEN, if they have a pin on the account just persist persist persist!! they cant hang up on you.

you will need 2 burner phones, on set up already.... one ready to use.
you can check their service providers details doing a simple number search on google.
dont have an address!! NO PROBLEM you can get away with not having it, say youve moved like 5 times in two years.. reel off a couple addresses in same postcode then tell em you dont know.... THEY DONT ACTUALLY NEED IT
you can find a DOB on FB  even when not friends with the person. in history when everyone wishes them happy bday usually one idiot will have his posts on public view. so just scroll...
be sure to delete all password reset emails especially from the trash bin!!! or set each apps emails to spam so they get no new notifications. do it at a time the target is alseep so they dont catch on to network providers texts.

Good luck fappers, dont get caught.... use a VPN and internet calling or a burner phone for service provider calls and dont do it from home. disablinglocation services doesn't guarantee anonymous operations.