arrow_upward
Snapchat VERY Basic Tutorial
This is for those who want maximum laziness. It will miss accounts my more detailed post includes.

ONCE YOU FIND A WORKING PASSWORD: I will get you into the account, lock it so we don't lose it, and get my eyes only if it exists! 

1. Get all emails of potential targets (if you have multiple emails for them all the better)
2. Go to leakpeek . com and search the email
3. Go to snapchat . com on COMPUTER (NOT PHONE), try all pws listed for email
4. IF ONE WORKS: PM me and we will get in together. IF YOU GET IN ALONE YOU WILL GET BOOTED AND NOT GET INTO MY EYES

ONCE YOU FIND A WORKING PASSWORD: I will get you into the account, lock it so we don't lose it, and get my eyes only if it exists!

I don't charge anything or require any trades if you have a working pw.

[+] 8 users Like flexz's post
is there a free alternative to leakpeek?

There is no free alternative... nothing free really works well at all.

$4 for a week is pretty cheap tho Smile

can you help me. email at [email protected]

I'm interested as well please pm me

I cannot PM you flexz please PM or email arjun1497@yahoo(dot)com

Can you help me, please email [email protected]. Sorry I can't PM

I have the username and password. Can you DM or email me. [email protected]

I have multiple confirmed working logins, just need the final step. please email me at arjun158@protonmail(dot)com

Can you DM me got a lock

Whats this for ?? new here

Wht is this hack for????

Can you (or anyone who can help) email me at [email protected]? I have a working username and password, but I am getting the "suspicious account login" notice - it will work on a different device, it just won't work on mine for whatever reason. 

Thanks

I have a pass and snap working can you email me cause I can’t dm [email protected]

Hey i am needing assistance with getting into a my eyes only hit me up if you can help me out. i got everything else. [email protected]

I need your help. I have the mail and the password, but I am getting the "suspicious account login".

What is leakpeek?

wow very cool thanks

Anyway to get LP discretely?

I have an account, are u 100% sure u can get into my eyes only?

I’m [email protected]