arrow_upward
Some feedback from a UX perspective
First of all: I like what you did here, which is why I'm writing this post.
Second, since I'm a new user I might have a different view pertaining some of the boards features, but overall it was a good onboarding (no pun intended) experience.

I have been a member of a few boards like this and am really impressed with how active this board seems. I like the contribution system which I've seen a few times and which seems to be well executed around here. The linked explanation in the welcome message also helps.

The welcome message is my first point. It is probably intended to be linked, but there is no link to the introduction category at the bottom of the message even though it is mentioned. Because of that I clicked on the home button and got instantly routed to the "NSFW Leaks" section and because of the low contrast didn't realize that this board has a tabbed topic selection. So I wondered where I was supposed to post, clicked through the subsections and sooner or later finally found the right button to bring me to the "Forum Info". I acknowledge that this could also be by design, as the general low-effort-leecher probably runs headfirst into the -contributions.
All of that could have been mitigated by linking the introductions section, so that's my first feedback. Other ways would be changing the naming scheme for the tab buttons or making the tabbing more obvious.

The second point (which I have read has already been discussed in different threads), is the thanks/posting dilemma in the leak sections. During my browsing in search of the general section I've run across a few posts with increasingly low effort replies, be it because people can't read (and try to up their contribution score) or because they just want to unlock some content fast. There also were some posts where I probably would have liked to ask a question or tell someone that their content is labeled wrongly or answer a question in the thread.
After you change the "Contributer Rank" policy (which I've read you plan to do, maybe think about unlocking posts only via likes. Or somehow add the feature of not automatically unlocking a thread with a post, but either giving the option of opting out of the unlock or opting in. As far as I have experienced this will only lead to a better board atmosphere.

Thanks for your work and have a great day!