arrow_upward
Some improvement ideas
Hi. I don't know if you like or dislike ideas here. It's always easy to make them and much harder to incorporate. My background is marketing, UI/UX and various other fields, little tech. Im NOT a graphic designer. First of all thank you for adding the timer for the links! And thank you for your great work.

1. Direct onyx link without the timer (adjustable). 15 is standard but if you're here many years, you know what you're doing and where you are going to be redirected when clicking on the Onyx Link. Usually to some Mega. These are just unneeded additional clicks, opened pages, resources on both sides. Moreover if for some reason the link doesn't work or stuff is deleted from Mega and you press the "back button" you go back to the timer not to the post. And I open link in new tab and close the post tab to free browser resources. So Im not able to go back to this post. As an alternative a possibility to adjust the timer or make it 1 sec.

2. Hide refferer. Im not sure if you're using anything to hide your refferers to Mega. It might help the links to stay alive more.

3. Working / Not Working links vote - this shouldn't definitely be a dropdown list!
==> Instead:
[Image: ju7IKBAKQUacNu01zmk5Tg.png]

==> This would make more people use it more often and it's really easy to do:
[Image: oMcnDme_S3KT9EsRArEPUA.png]
==> or even easier:
[Image: F3hfGz-TRqWAQnkvAa8qAQ.png]

==> I don't know if it makes sense to add it to every possible dead link - Im not sure how your reupload system works:
[Image: uK-x-BM5T2WasHmsWVNecg.png]

==> or
[Image: T431z7I8Rf-rU5mNWh5w9w.png]

4. I start to find it little chaotic to browse the forum. Not sure what are Social Media nudes and how they are different from Leaks, Photosets or Amateur nudes. What Im sure is that:
- there are OnlyFans nudes (which I personally don't like) - because they are pro amateurs
- there are amateur nudes with watermarks
- there are OC nudes without watermarks
maybe it's just me but I find OC non watermarked nudes most desireable and would love to see them in Vip lounge. Years ago I was on forums like HMSE or TLO where Cashier, Elena and others posted AMAZING private amateur sets with gigabytes of stuff.

5. I think it might be good idea to use "mirrored . to" or similiar to get loads of additional mirrors.

6. Would be awesome if we could filter by Tag just on the main page:
[Image: Ki3zXiWMQPmIJm1urEcrPg.png]

I wonder what you guys think

I really appreciate the well thought out post and I will take these on board. Oncer I have an idea on what can and can't be done, I will let you know.

Thanks!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Hi,

Thank you Lucifer. I had some more but I forgot ;-) excuse my english.

ad. 4. Of course non watermarked pictures are not necessarily OC but anyway not watermarked still hold some more value.

7. Some posts are NN or SOFT. Some posts contain, lets say regular pictures and one photo with barley naked girl showing her tan lines or boobs. You could almost find this kind of stuff on instagram. I would love to skip those ;-) Mega is loading ages for me (due to some security tweaks). I don't know how this feature should be called. For me if there is pussy it's nudity if not, it's not. So it's either SOFT or NN.

First UI change (with the vote buttons has been implemented)

I'll see what else can be actioned soon
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thank you very much for your time and work! Keep it up. (I would be really grateful if my post wouldn't need approval Tongue )