arrow_upward
Some links and important information should be easier to access.
Immediately upon making an account, as most people are, trying to view a leak will drop your contribution relatively considerably. I get it, but at the same time it feels a little steep, and after seeing that decrease I’m sure most people’s immediate reaction is to drop the whole site and leave. I don’t blame them.

I think the FAQ should be sent to your PMs immediately when you make your account (along with the password) because I couldn’t find it from a glance at the home page... isn’t that kind of problematic for an FAQ?

From a glance, absolutely nothing gets upvoted in the common/nonleak threads. It feels like a graveyard there with people desperately trying to claw in to the active (and purposeful) part of the forum. I don’t think ive even seen a post on any of the front pages of Gaming/Entertainment/Prgming/etc. have more than 2 upvotes. 
Just some stuff I noticed as a new member that I feel should get thought over.

[+] 2 users Like Thr0wawayy72368395's post
Definitely agree. I've tried posting a thread to see why people have come to this site anyway. While still under moderation, it probably wont get open. Even if it did, I'd expect most people coming for links.

Again, I really think the cap should be -10 for contributor level. While it is going to change the site a lot, I think it'll attract more attention. Besides, contributor points are very hard to obtain. If not making the cap lower, try making points easier to get. Ex. Posting 10 times will give u a certain amount of points.

[+] 2 users Like jaaunaa111's post
Yeah, if only I knew, I'm down negative 15 now. Watdo?

Yep, it's rough! I still don't know what I'm doing... but I guess that's intentional?

Very good point I get the welcome message has the info and warnings but it’s too easy to drop contributor score to where it’s hard to come back up.

Ya some things are unclear when u join. i guess experience is the only way to find out

ya idk confusing

Agreed, same victim like many others on the leaked threads. Looked at the Help & Support section and no info based on this either which was even more confusing.

Seeing the leak threads with a bunch of people saying Thanks makes this even more confusing on top of when you see "You must reply to this thread/like to see hidden links." after replying.

Oh man definitely needs to be some sort of cap for new users.

Yeah that actually highkey is a really good point

yes thank you

Totally agree with this

needs to be some sort of cap for new users

It should and make it easier to access and click

agree with this

If you do not figure it out fast enough, you're going to be in a hole. This is how the system is designed.