arrow_upward
Sorthing threads created date wise
Is there a way to sort threads according to the date it was created and not based on the last post created? I think this would be useful to quickly filter out new threads rather than having to go through all threads that have been bumped by new posts. Thanks.

Threads are currently sorted by Thread Creation time as opposed to the last post time. In our niche it was anticipated that sorting by last post would mean nothing.
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Threads are currently sorted by Thread Creation time as opposed to the last post time. In our niche it was anticipated that sorting by last post would mean nothing.
Oh I was not aware of that. Thank you for your reply

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Threads are currently sorted by Thread Creation time as opposed to the last post time. In our niche it was anticipated that sorting by last post would mean nothing.
That's good to know! I thought it was sorting it by last post for and was going to suggest changing it. Good to see feedback works!

I also would like to sort through date. And maybe mods could clear out unnecessary bumps and such

But the posts are sorted by date created, they dont move with bumps