arrow_upward
Soulslike games
I just finished Bloodborne after Dark souls trilogy. Is there any others? I've heard about Sekiro, but I'm not sure about that japanese atmosphere.

[+] 2 users Like zascalo's post
There are a few older games that you can play but you’d have to downgrade systems I do believe

Sekiro is the closest thing u can get

I thought the combat in Seikiro was the best of all the Souls-like's. Bloodborne had the best setting.

Thank you guys, I'll give a shoot Sekiro.

-Surge 1 and 2 are Darksouls in SciFi setting

-Remnants: From the Ashes is Darksouls as a 3rd person shooter. 4 player multiplayer is possible. levels are generated.

-Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is only Bossfights. Twist: You start full equipped and you can choose the order in fighting them. After each boss you loose one Weapon/Shield/item .... You get to choose what you will loose too.

-Mortal Shell is relatively new. It has a cool mechanic, that you can freeze yourself in any moment to block, even while you attack. the attack continues after the freeze.

And I forgot Demons Souls of course, the genre defining game.

In my opinion Sekiro gameplay is more about parrying than positioning  at all.
If your timing is good, you could almost simply don't move and still win.

Also Blasphemos is a soulslike in 2D with very nice pixel art

^ pretty much that, but also Lords of the Fallen and Absolver. Annnnd maybe Jedi Fallen Order on hardest difficulty... maybe

I would strongly recommend Nioh, but if you're not into the Japanese atmosphere you'd probably have some issues with the themes. 
If you're fine with anime-looking games then I could recommend Code Vein and God Eater. 
And even though it's a 2D platformer, Salt & Sanctuary is an amazing souls-like for both singleplayer and coop. Strongly recommend. 

If the slow-paced and decisive combat from the earlier dark souls games is what you're after, then going as far as Monster Hunter could work even though it isn't close to being an souls-like.