arrow_upward
Space Force (Netflix)
The newest satire from Steve Carell and Greg Daniels is about the very real newly created branch of the US military: Space Force. 
I've read a couple reviews saying it's not funny and that the hope to recreate the magic of The Office never materializes. I think it's unfortunate that the creative duo has to live up to an amazing series but I think Space Force is hilarious in its own right. If you look at the definition of satire "the use of humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices...." I feel that the show has done this quite well in a very entertaining way while exposing the excesses of US military spending and desire to dominate all realms of the world and now apparently space. 
Definitely worth a watch in my opinion and I hope it gets another season to further develop the characters and the story.

It is worth a watch. I hope there's a second season too as many shows like this don't find their feet until season 2 or 3. But that's not how Netflix does things so I guess we will see

It's worth a watch, there are a few funny moments although I feel it could of been much better.

i have been putting off to watch it lately but idk since some ppl think it that way! but im still an office fan no matter what Big Grin

its alright for me

Was a little disappointed in it, got through the first two episodes but didn't have much of a desire to go back to it. Maybe ill give it another shot soon, but have too much other stuff to watch.