arrow_upward
Speak Another Language?
How many people here are multilingual? How many languages can you speak? Did you use to know a language but slowly forgot it?

i only speak one language but i did come across this video, 

RE: Speak Another Language?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Speak Another Language?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
which explains how somebody driven enough could easily learn a language in 6 months - functionally, but not overly fluidly.

3 right now, going into my fourth which I think is gonna be my limit, hard to juggle all of them since I spend long stretches of time without using one or the other

scaricatoscion Wrote:3 right now, going into my fourth which I think is gonna be my limit, hard to juggle all of them since I spend long stretches of time without using one or the other
what are the three?

honeslty wish i was. too bad parents did enrol me as a kid or anything

hi, i speak

Dutch, French, Italian, English

I speak 3 English Dutch and Afrikaans

[+] 1 user Likes frik123's post
frik123 Wrote:I speak 3 English Dutch and Afrikaans
I've heard Dutch and Afrikaans are similar

How much would a Dutch speaker understand an Afrikaans speaker or vice versa?

i speak 2, trying to learn a 3rd currently

buyoo Wrote:
I've heard Dutch and Afrikaans are similar

How much would a Dutch speaker understand an Afrikaans speaker or vice versa?
HI buyoo. Afrikaans originated from Dutch so they are very similar. They would understand each other for the most part as long as they speek slowly as the pronunciation of words are different. Then some words also cause confusion like poes in Dutch is a cat were in Afrikaans it is not

well i know 2, english and chinese

Can speak 3 languages very well. I know 2 more but not as well

Trilingual here, Japanese, English and Spanish. Took French in high school back then so I know some of that as well. Mostly know English and Japanese because I barely use Spanish now, though I really wish I knew more.

If you check out the app, Tandem. It'll match you with random people learning your language and knows the language you're learning

I personally know english, duh, but I am learning japanese

i only speak english!!!!

Wow how long did it take you to get all 3 languages down. seems like a challenge

3 languages plus english dude

3 on a fluent level ,one almost totally forgotten but only like 2m people speak it anyway

Two and I’m learning a third but it’s a dead language so no one really speaks it anymore.