arrow_upward
Spend money here or OF?
I realise there might be some bias because I'm asking on this website but isn't it just much better to spend money here than on OF?

As I understand it on OF you need to pay for each individual girl and the actual vids might be locked behind more payment. Here, even if you get the cheaper upgrade you get access to way more girls and if you are lucky all their shit rather than just a few. Am I correct in that you don't need to spend more money after the first upgrade or do you still need to pay/scrounge for more credits?

I can see some people just wanting to be spend their money to support someone but seems ridiculous to spend a ton of a cash for a few pics/vid of just one girl.

Anyone else think of a reason to spend more on OF rather than a website like this?

If you can find lots of girls that you're interested in that are being leaked here then it would be better to spend the money here and get multiple girl's archives. For me, I spend on here and also on OF for some of the girls I can't find here.

here for sure, many>1 simple as that.

[+] 1 user Likes totalus43's post
Big Grin 
That’s true

I had the same thought, it's probably better to become a member here. Unless you have a really really niche girl to follow

New here but there are a few people I wanted to support so going more on the OF route. Specially for the smaller ones who are just starting.

Here and pay if you like the content 
Quote:

I mean, this place sure seems like the more "fiscally responsible" choice. The only real advantage onlyfans could have is if you want to actually support the creators, or just simp.

Quote:
I'm new to this site but I can see myself spending money here a lot more than Onlyfans now. And if you find someone on OF that isn't on here, you can request them or even leak them yourself

here is definitely better. we gotta stop simping so much on OF

heh good to know actually

Much better here!!

definitely here over OF unless you want to support one or two people

Here. You will find the videos of the few OF girls you really like elsewhere anyway. Better get the quantity here imo

I would put my money here; OF can get pretty expensive!!!

Yea better here to get more content

there's a lot of niche girls you cant find on here but hopefully they'll pop up eventually

If you have a niche person to follow, yeah, OF will cover you better. If you just care about normal, well known thots, here should do the trick.

Easy choice between being a virgin simp or chad leaker.

It's much better to spend your money here unless you really want to support a creator and give back to the community.