arrow_upward
Star Citizen, is it a scam?
So I'm sure a lot of you have heard about Star Citizen, but I'm curious about your opinions on it? I'll admit the parts of the game that are playable do look very solid, however the time it took to get to this stage is ridiculous. Honestly, I don't think the game will ever release, or by the time it does we'll have something better or more advanced to play by then. What do you think? Is it a scam like everyone else says, or do you reckon it will actually release eventually?

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
I don't think that game is ever going to come out to be honest.

Not a scam in the traditional sense, no. It's just overly ambitious

It seems like another " No mans sky " In the sense that it over promises and it's gonna under deliver by a large margin. Of course that wont stop people from spending money and then bitching about it. The cycle always continues.

For me It's a good game, but u need to have a very good pc

[+] 1 user Likes Zebijeveuxallecakes's post
I've played star citizen a little bit. I can't get into the game too much since its very taxing on my GPU.
I honestly don't know what the hype is about, its just a super massive open world space game.

if ships can cost a 25k then its a scam. some of the added content prices i have seen are crazy