arrow_upward
Star Wars Bringing Back George Lucas?
Been seeing a lot of articles lately about Disney negotiating with George Lucas to redo some of the recent Star Wars films. Anyone know if this is legit or just rumors?

I dont think that can be true, they bought star wars to george lucas and now they are going to bring him back?

Star Wars is lost in my opinion. Thanks that we have the first and second saga (a pure masterpiece of course)

I hope this is true. The new ones are not very good.

Smile How is everyone today
Quote:

It would be a great chage flr the series

No way this is true. Imagine he's enjoying his retirement way too much.

Quote:
ive never watched a starwars movie are they really that good might look into them

Disney could certainly use some input from George Lucas! It's too bad that he sold everything to them. It could've been sold to any other film making entity. With Disney owning the franchise, you won't see certain things in the films, because Disney doesn't put certain things in their films (i.e. smoking).

Not true, all clickbait rumours started by some idiot called doomcock 

I’d love to stop seeing it posted everywhere just because people don’t like the new movies. There is no way it’s happening if you just use common sense to think about it for a moment.

Having Lucas back in any role would deff be pretty exciting nonetheless

I used to watch everything related to Star Wars, read the books, and play all of the games. After The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker, Star Wars changed for me and I don't even bother anymore. It's really sad what Disney did the franchise. I doubt Lucas wants to come back and try to rescue this mess.

I think their probably just rumors. I wish they did because the last two movies were trash.

here's the thing, if "The Veil of The Force" ACTUALLY HAPPEN, then there might be a glimmer of hope that george would come back, tho i doubt its directorial... producer, might be... Marcia Lucas (George's Wife) is the one we should keep our eye on, she's the unsung hero of the original trilogy, hope Star Wars could get on the right track now, stopping this people-pleasing mindset and start producing great narratives with proper build-ups