arrow_upward
Star Wars: does it still matter anymore?
[Image: Star-Wars-Action-Scenes.jpg]
Is anyone else sick of Star Wars? it was amazing when I was a kid but it doesn't appeal much to me. It's like they're trying to make it "for adults" and gritty and relevant but I dont want that, I want the adventure and idealism that came with the Originals. I'm not a kid anymore but I think its important to see the magical side of life I guess.

[+] 1 user Likes sharytie's post
The original trilogy and original EU canon? Yes. The current shit produced by Kathleen Kennedy? Fuck no.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Star wars is dead man !

[+] 1 user Likes Katarus's post
At least we have Grogu

honestly for me......it died a while ago

I mean with the launch of a bunch of shows recently, I don’t think it’s dead. It hit a low in the fandom with the new trilogy, but I don’t believe it’s dead, it’s a timeless classic like marvel or dc

The movies died a long time ago unfortunately, however i just finished the mandalorian series, and it has a quite good history, if you've liked star wars before. They don't miss out on the beautiful scenography and environment.

Deep down in our heart, starwars is always worth it

I still haven't seen the rise of skywalker and don't intend to. I just don't care enough to get invested anymore. Might be interested in future trilogies if they move away from the anything to do with skywalkers and solos. Still liked the mandalorian though

It was way better before Disney purchased it and completely destroying it. There was a golden era for the Star Wars during 2000s to early 2010s

Well I feel like it was always George Lucas’s idea to make the movies more story focused than “Wow, look at this huge and crazy world!” But In my opinion, I feel that Star Wars movies should end (not everything, just specifically the movies) because George Lucas’ main vision has been finished.

it died with Georges signature under the deal with the mouse