arrow_upward
Started Studying Biomedical Engineering
And holy damn I didn't think this would be that hard. Really gotta reset my mental from being in pandemic so long that I didnt think about ever needing to get up again. Do you guys have any tips to get a real working schedule started? Like to actually get shit done?

[+] 2 users Like imdumbdumb's post
Value your free time just as much as your intended work time. If you set a schedule and intend to be finished at 5pm or so, actually stop then. I find it helpful to be more productive if I know that I have a hard stop at some point. Also, take breaks where you do something completely unrelated. If you're studying at the computer, go for a walk, or go sit in another room or whatever. It can help separate the work vs. free/break time more.

Other than that, you might just have to dive in real strong and force yourself to wake up early and grind from the get go. It might suck in the beginning, but it'll quickly get easier once you've established some kind of routine.

Congrats and good luck with your studies!

keep at it lad this is great start

I'm in a similar field and I would just say stick with it - look for internships or co-ops and dont stress too much. You'll ultimately learn most of what you need on the job!

Good luck. The beginning is the hardest part. Remember to be kind to yourself and take breaks when you can