arrow_upward
Stocks to invest in? Good apps?
Any advice on what stocks to currently invest in? I've been looking at airliners recently seeing as how they've bottomed out.

[+] 2 users Like Calculator23's post
you're on your own for which stocks, but i'd use robinhood.

Youtube and look at articles they usually have options depending on your budget

I like E*TRADE. They’re easy to use and have a wealth of knowledge available. As far as individual stocks it all depends on your end goals, if you’re willing to take risk look at CAPR and BA

use yahoo finance , along side appl like robin hood weebull

Robinhood is the app/broker I'd start with. They don't charge commissions for trades. I use Google Finance and Yahoo Finance for looking up company/stock stats and financial news. I'd start with trading company's or industries you're familiar with or interested in.

Use Robinhood to start, then set up an account at a larger bank or brokerage like Fidelity or Merrill once you get more interested in ETFs or OTC market companies.

Diversify and always stay a little liquid for a rainy day (15-25%), and most importantly don't listen to anyone on the internet that says they have the complete answer to how to invest your money. No one does.

investopedia is a good resource site would highly recommend you check it out

Bloomberg is the best program by far for financial data as for app to trade use robinhood

I'm rather interested myself, looking into Robin hood, as well as looking into investment news like people here have suggested, let's hope something comes of it!

Just buy index funds. There's no real way to easy money. Time in market is better than timing the market.

Be careful with any of these "free" trading sites. It's easy to lose a ton of money just because you think you're saving on the trades!

[+] 1 user Likes biawokauns's post
Don't try something that fluctuates too much, just too stressful

Now is the worst time to trade options honestly. If you're going to buy, you should think of holding

Would have traded in bitcoin if I had the money...

Person Capital has a good app. They want your business of course but they have good free stuff.

I suggest you wait till end of 2020

[+] 1 user Likes Antariksh C's post
Td ameritrade is the best, u have the option of desktop app and mobile app

Be careful with Robinhood, you can’t trade pre-market (before 9am EST). Also if you are starting small and you are looking at penny stocks, Robinhood doesn’t have a lot of penny stocks. Got with a big broker (I.e. E-Trade, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab)

interesante tema para aprender, quedo atento

Good advices thanks