arrow_upward
Stones_ Data (Stones #1) - Jacob Whaler
#1 Amazon Thriller! A New Take on Good versus Evil!
A novel that will blow your mind and open your eyes!
Alexander the Great. Genghis Kahn. Julius Caesar. Attila the Hun. Mao. Stalin.
For thousands of years, the Stones have been hidden among us, giving a privileged few power to rule over masses, destroy empires and create new ones.
It's near the end of the 21st century. When Matt Newmark was ten years old, his mother was killed in a vicious corporate assassination. For the last twelve years, he's been living off grid under the over-protective care of his father, running from dark forces, trying to stay alive. Now Matt finally has a chance to break away and start a new life. On the eve of a trip to Japan, he finds a dark rock in the shape of a claw. Life is never the same again. With the help of a Shinto priest, Matt discovers it’s a Stone, a piece of ancient alien technology that gives him a sweeping view of history and control over time, matter and energy.
But Matt is not alone.
Mikal Ryzaard has a Stone of his own and a burning vision to eliminate suffering from the earth and bring back Paradise. With all the resources of a massive multinational corporation behind him, he tracks down Matt and makes him an offer.
Join me or die.
˃˃˃ "It Sucked Me in and Didn't Let Go Until the End!"
--Dirk V
˃˃˃ "Great for All YA/Adults!"
--LA Wonder
˃˃˃ "I was Totally Unprepared for How Much I Would Enjoy it!"
--Sophia Gampton
˃˃˃ Debuting with 28,000 Downloads Worldwide in 3 Days!
#1 Amazon Thriller
#1 Amazon Technothriller
#1 Amazon Mystery, Thriller and Suspense
#1 Amazon Action and Adventure Fiction
#1 Amazon Science Fiction

Stones_ Data (Stones #1) - Jacob Whaler.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Stones_ Data (Stones #1) - Jacob Whaler.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Great, Thanks