arrow_upward
Supernatural anime
So i got some good sugestions from people for harem/fan service anime.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for supernatural/horror anime? been really getting into horror manga but the stuff i have read hasnt been adapted from what i can see.

The scarier or weirder the better

[+] 2 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
Yamishibai is creepy short story style anime. or high school of the dead

Tokyo Ghoul is a must watch. awesome anime that will keep you hooked.

I would say Mirrai Nikki

I will add them to my watch list. thanks alot

Charlotte is pretty cool when it comes to the supernatural stuff
I would say another classic is Another

The best suggestion for a supernatural/horror is easily Higurashi. It shows you very clearly why those genres can be really good.

elfen lied for a cult classic. overlord and soul eater are honourable supernatural mentions.

As for supernatural, you'd need to be more specific. Things could be supernatural and tacky but supernatural and very serious.

Anime such as Charlotte, No Game No Life, Overlord and Soul Eater are all supernatural but have a higher comedy aspect.

Shows such as Monster, Higurashi, Serial Experiments Lain, Death Parade, Hellsing Ultimate and Another take their supernatural features more seriously and take the show with a more adult approach in mind, considering how you can only really understand Serial Experiments Lain on the second or third watch by completely absorbing every little detail and creating your own head canons onto why things occur the way they do.

Overall, despite being a wide genre, those shows I have listed I do appreciate and hope you will enjoy them as well.

[+] 2 users Like heyeverybody's post