arrow_upward
Switch or Switch lite?
Hello gamers!

I need some help in choosing between a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo Switch Lite.

I'm leaning more to buy the lite cause it's smaller and i don't even think to use the docking mode of the OG one. But i found the ergonomics of the lite pretty bad, so if i'd take the OG i'd buy the controller adapter thing to make it look like a normal controller.

If anyone here has both, can you tell me which one should i buy? Money's not a problem!

[+] 1 user Likes mauleo97's post
Go with OG if you're an adult. The lite is really meant for kids with super tiny hands

I have both and personally the OG is much better in terms of screen size and battery life as well as stock drift, the lite seems kinda flimsy to me and on the go multiplayer with the og can’t be beat

I would definitely pick my regular switch over a lite any day

You say moneys not a problem, so just get the regular switch. You're only losing functionality by buying the lite.

Joycon drift + non-removable joycons = recipe for disaster

If money is not a problem, then go for the original as the others have recommended.

Regular Switch is superior if you can afford it, switch lites too small for my tastes

Original, Lite is for tiny hands.

I prefer original one

The switch is much better, a lot more you can do, more versatile, if you can't afford it I recommend saving up.