arrow_upward
THE WITCHER 3
In honor of Netflix's The Witcher series, who has played The Witcher 3? It's the best game I've ever played. Amazing storyline and sets the tone for all sandbox games to strive to!

[+] 1 user Likes donjones1800's post
I've just picked it up having watched the netflix series, amazing so far

Can agree i was hyped for the series even tho its story line is not from the games but from the books
this hopefully increases bookreaders of the series

Such a great game.

Yes such an emotional game. I'm going to a second playthru

lumov Wrote:I've just picked it up having watched the netflix series, amazing so far
If you think the series is amazing, the game is that much better. Witcher 3's story of Geralt and Ciri is just incredible, with all the great cast of Yen, Triss, and our favorite, Dandelion!

One of my favourite games

Yeah this game is the best

I think The Witcher 3 is one of the best games released the past years.
The netflix adaptation looks promising.

yes netflix is really good as it will bring more gamers to read the books Smile

I played it 2 years ago and it's my favourite game of all time, but in a way im a bit scared to check out the series.

Stoked for cyberpunk 2077 though

Loved the game, but never played the DLC. While i heard that those are great, it's hard to get back into it after having not played the game in so long.

I have played through it multiple times, great game

Witcher 3 is amazing and is made better playing through the first 2. Though the combat is very different across the 3 games.

It's great. Even all the DLC is awesome

As a sandbox, think skyrim tops it but i enjoy witcher more.

Which DLCs are worth getting in your opinion?

^ All of them.

If you can get the 2 expansions on sale, they are like full-sized games on their own, especially blood & Wine. Incredible game

Funny enough, I was so lucky getting the game for free in a site called GameHag. I did some tasks and bought a loot box, and got the game, the GOG version though. Apperently the chances of getting a game of that rarity is one in ten thousand! I played a bit of it, though I quit since my PC doesn''t have a lot of space and I play R6S a lot, which I had to delete for a while in order to try out The Witcher 3. Game seems amazing though. Story seems very rich, combat is pretty cool, the quests aren't that boring. Will definitely get back to it!

i watched the series, that looked good on it's own, but really enjoyed it!

I knew the game series for a while, but never got into it because i tried TW1 a while back and it stuck with me as nice game, but not really fun, and never bought 2 or 3,

Bought TW3 after the Netflix series, and i'm really enjoying it, it is really Fun to play, the stories and quests are real nice, and the translation and dub's to my native language are really good, and set's a nice mood