arrow_upward
Taco Bell
My favorite fast food place, stigmas be damned. Let's discuss. 

Go to order? Cheesy gordita crunch.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
Spicy potato soft taco and some Doritos locos tacos and those cinnamon styrofoam things

[+] 1 user Likes hellojohn's post
Me and my family were gonna but we got macdonalds instead. Apparently taco Bell kills your stomach

Burrito supreme, taco supreme, and those spicy potato soft tacos are really damn good. Also, the cheesy bean and rice burritos are surprisingly good. And I can't forget the cinnamon twists... provided the slav- erm, workers, put enough cinnamon on them.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Taco Bell is hit or miss, but is a go to if you are high. I like doritos locos tacos, cheesy gordita crunch, or anything off the value menu

Taco Bell food is so good Big Grin

dude , the gordita crunch its good ! but i always order it with a fiesta potatoes !

Two gorditas for lunch daily

I've never been, is there an absolute 'must try' item?

It's been at least 7 years since I've visited one. I threw the food away that time after a couple of bites and have never been back.

So much happier for it too  Cool

Taco Bell beef and cheese burritos are fire

TB seems interesting, unfortunately there are none in my country. I quite like Subway.

One just opened a few months ago near me, have to say didnt enjoy. Didnt taste hf bad but portion sizes where terrible for the price.

The jalepeno sauce in their quesadillas is amazing.

The crunchwrap supreme is pretty good.

taco bell is alright

I tried Taco Bell on my first trip to the U.S. and was disappointed to say the least. The food did not live up to the hype.

I heard they dont have potato tacos anymore! is that true?!

[+] 1 user Likes sharytie's post
supreme grilled chicken taco with nachos and guacamole At

the crunch wrap supreme is my go to