arrow_upward
Taking a hint or overthinking?
I've been talking to this girl and recently she's been more distant. She says she going through some stuff and sometimes completely ignore my messages, then messages me randomly. I don't know if this means that she doesn't want to talk anymore or if I'm simply overthinking things and should give her some space.

[+] 1 user Likes nicejobman!'s post
Mate if she says she’s going through something,you should just back off and really let ur replies get blunt then when she says why you being like that, tell her what’s up “ I like you and I’m not getting that same vibe back, I thought you would open up to me about it but obviously not.” She will either get Pissed for no reason(at which point you can just give up. Let you in on how she’s feeling or tell you it’s private but she does like you. Ehh either way don’t stress it there plenty of fish out there and from my experience if a girl likes you n the vibe is there. She will realise she is being a bitch n start to act all cute, be prepared for that too lol

Yeah I mean whether or not she's interested I don't think it matters since it's definitely not the time to make a move. Keep your options open, but check-in with them every now and then to see how they're doing. If they're free and they're interested they'll eventually warm back up.

Just be yourself and get it straight..