arrow_upward
The New Xbox Scarlet Or PS5
Im curious what people think about the new gen consoles and if they are thinking about buying the new Xbox or Playstation console when it comes out

[+] 1 user Likes NOLIMIT100's post
ps5. xbox has gone over the edge all they do is try to suck you in with thier money ever time. 5 years ago they said "xbox one is the last xbox we're making, ever. no more buying new consoles" and now here they are with xbox one x, xbox one x s, xbox one s, xbox x one x s scarlet 3. fucking 0. its seriously annoying. they are money hungry

don't buy either just save for a pc

PS5 the community is more fun and I like how they operate plus, Xbox cool and all but PS4 definitely sold more than the xbox one

PS5 i cant wait

Xbox. Better controller, gamepass is always adding good new games, and live is a better service. Thought PS will probably have the better exclusives again.

XBOX for sure.

Playstation for the exclusives

If you already have a gaming PC, I think the better option is PS5 since nowadays games are super easy to port between Windows and Xbox, so you won't get as many exclusives.

ps5 for the games

Used to be a PS guy but I never got a PS4 and instead switched to a PC, bought a Switch, and used Xbox Gamepass on PC. So I have no idea which I would go for. PS definitely had better exclusives this gen I feel though.

Playstation 5 and for me it's not even up to debate.

Big fan of xbox here, so I prefer a xbox one scarlet

I have an xbox one but thinking of changing to PS5

Playstation 5 and for me, big exclusive titles, huge gameplays!!!

Xbox new halo game!!!!!!!!

Man I gotta go Xbox. I've always loved Halo and I can't wait for infinite man

NOLIMIT100 Wrote:Im curious what people think about the new gen consoles and if they are thinking about buying the new Xbox or Playstation console when it comes out
Think xbox overcharge on the little things

xbox because i have nearly my whole library on there all the way back to the original xbox.

i might get both or stick to pc gaming.