arrow_upward
The Office conspiracy
Stanley and Phyllis are having an affair

In the last episode, Stanley says he has had three affairs throughout the shooting of the nine seasons. We only know of two: Cynthia and Lydia. Throughout the last episode, there are hints dropped in and Stanley even makes Phyllis a bird. Phyllis also says he is not the grump that everyone thinks and they proceed to dance

I don't know, its a bit of a stretch. Phyllis and Bob Vance seem to have a solid relationship. Plus, when she says in the episode named 'Conflict Resolution' that she and Stanley are close.. Stanley replied: 'We sit close...'

In one of the episodes when they discuss disclosing relationships to HR. Phyllis askS ”even if it was one time?”. I always thought that hinted at the two hooking up.

Off topic but do you guys think its possible that Bob Vance was the Scranton strangler? That dude legit gives off psycho vibes

i feel like it was too implied that it was Toby lmao

Phyllis did think Bob Vance was cheating on her with his secretary at one point so it is possible

Impossible. No man could cuck Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration

yeah I geuss we will never know for sure.. But the scrantan strangler was caught and toby was on the jury..

If anyone else was the scranton strangler, surely it would be CREED. LOL