arrow_upward
The Problem with 99% of Leaked Onlyfans
Hi,

If you've ever subscribed to someone on onlyfans, you'd know that the models typically have a small set of pics/vids for your enjoyment upon subscribing, but the vast majority of their content still needs to be paid for. For example, Alina Lopez's OF is $5/month, but she posts about 2 videos per week which cost $15-$20 EACH to "unlock" (ie view).

From my experience on this website so far, when content is leaked, it is only that small set of free pics/vids immediately available that is leaked. As such, most of the content is actually unseen/unleaked. 

SO: does anyone know of ways to get the paid stuff leaked aswell? Are there some users who magically have that extra content? This is a big issue in my opinion, because a VAST majority of the model's content goes unseen/unleaked.

[+] 4 users Like Tom Collin's post
I think if the community got better at sorting the content they leak it would be a lot easier to track what you are missing from a creator. I haven't leaked any content creators yet but when I do I'll make sure to categorize PPV content.

[+] 1 user Likes UmbrellaOrange's post
I NEVER pay for anything like this and tend to get my links through other means but I agree that it's mostly an organization and labeling on the part of the uploaders here. I wish they would enforce some better standards on the leak threads themselves as far as organization goes but it's hard to manage that many posts anywhere.

[Image: Asbestos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes uncleasbestos's post
everyone wants the onlyfans but no one wants to pay XD

[+] 1 user Likes :)))))'s post
(22-08-2020, 05:35 AM)Tom Collin Wrote: Hi,

If you've ever subscribed to someone on onlyfans, you'd know that the models typically have a small set of pics/vids for your enjoyment upon subscribing, but the vast majority of their content still needs to be paid for. For example, Alina Lopez's OF is $5/month, but she posts about 2 videos per week which cost $15-$20 EACH to "unlock" (ie view).

From my experience on this website so far, when content is leaked, it is only that small set of free pics/vids immediately available that is leaked. As such, most of the content is actually unseen/unleaked. 

SO: does anyone know of ways to get the paid stuff leaked aswell? Are there some users who magically have that extra content? This is a big issue in my opinion, because a VAST majority of the model's content goes unseen/unleaked.

That is partially true, the number certainly isn't 99% closer to 40-60%. But then again, if a user was paying that much for 1 single only fans, how would they get others ? 

(22-08-2020, 06:20 AM)UmbrellaOrange Wrote: I think if the community got better at sorting the content they leak it would be a lot easier to track what you are missing from a creator. I haven't leaked any content creators yet but when I do I'll make sure to categorize PPV content.

Open to suggestions. Some of the best ideas have been implemented by users suggesting them. We listen and add in stuff users tell us about all the time 

(22-08-2020, 06:38 AM)uncleasbestos Wrote: I NEVER pay for anything like this and tend to get my links through other means but I agree that it's mostly an organization and labeling on the part of the uploaders here. I wish they would enforce some better standards on the leak threads themselves as far as organization goes but it's hard to manage that many posts anywhere.

Again how could we better this ? 

(22-08-2020, 07:51 AM):))))) Wrote: everyone wants the onlyfans but no one wants to pay XD

[Image: uthh3.jpg]
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
I think enforcing a standard on others leaking content will be less beneficial than you might think. Especially for those who pay for the content and then leak it themselves, they are quite literally putting forth monetary value for free and I think that would be discouraged greatly if they now had to uphold a certain standard of content they purchased that they are willingly giving for free. You would probably be able to get a better leak and higher standard from individual members who are more well known in the community and are willing to do organization and research for certain creators in exchange for the reputation of bringing forth a higher quality leak.

Just to illustrate, Alina Lopez's (I use her as an example, because she's by favorite and only subscription on OF) OF has about 4 good videos that come with the $5/mo subscription. However, she posts 2-3 4k videos per week like:

RE: The Problem with 99% of Leaked Onlyfans.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: The Problem with 99% of Leaked Onlyfans.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: The Problem with 99% of Leaked Onlyfans.

Registered Members Only

These are never seen in the leaked OF, however, because they cost $15-$20 each to view.

BTW if anyone has any of these or knows where to find them, especially the one in the last tweet, please lmk; i've been searching for a long time.

[+] 1 user Likes Tom Collin's post
everyone wants the onlyfans but no one wants to pay XD

can confirm, i want onlyfans but i would rather not pay for them

Some models actually post the same content on IG aswell for free and guys that subscribe to their OF get ripped off...

[+] 1 user Likes raptorjesus2's post
It's true, I paid for Korina Kova and Ava Addams onlyfans , there are content but if you want the best content you have to pay more . Maybe the creator or some member of these forum could make a fund to recover the money invested, for example if the exclusive video cost 40$ he could make a fund of 0,1$ for 400 persons or 0,5 for 80 persons, until the fund is not completed he won't share it. I think it has to be done by a trusted member.

Thank god some don't get fully leaked, they're just baiting for good content 'till you notice you have to reach the highest tier for the good stuff, which sometimes involves her getting fucked by some random dude as I seen on some leaks from the same creator; also not to forget the ugly ones giving it a try .
It also goes against the current narrative of gender politics on not to sexualizing/objectifying women by men.
Girl: Stop objectifying women!! Be a feminist!!!
Girl on the day after: *Creates OF*

Just think about the amount of money is doing OF right now.

Dhdkdkdkndjdkjdjxxnnxnxnxnxxjcjcjckkxjfc

Quote:

this is true lol

We just have to create community accounts, give all the money to one person, who then leaks all the goods. xD
Sharing is caring, after all.

i'm almost tempted for some girls, but then I remember how they bait purchases by using paint to cover bra and panty straps

it's crazy how much they make!!

There needs to be one upfront cost for everything.

During first 2 years of onlyfans it was much better then these days, basically creators of OF made tools for models that will squeeze everything from the wallet, pay posts, etc.
I remember one model saying that OF is like strip club, you pay entry fee and if you want to see/get more then you need to pay more Big Grin
That is why OF is overall is much worse than 2 years ago but there will be people paying for content more and more and it is just closed circle at this point