arrow_upward
The Witcher
Witcher 3 gives a lot more insight of who Geralt is. Def check it out when you can!

Honestly I was kinda hyped when they announced it and then when I saw the trailer I actually thought it was gonna be bad, but I watched it and I was so surprised. It's actually really good and made me want more from it, I just like that adventure and fantasy stuff.

Is it good? Should I watch it?

The books and the games are awesome, the serie for me it's just ok

Do I need any knowledge of the game in order to enjoy the series?

watch bcs cirii

For me they changed too much thing to be able to enjoy it. I don't know if I will keep watching..

I liked it, it doesn't strictly follow the game or books accurately in turn, i see it draws from both and adds it's own elements, not bad, i enjoyed it.

Interesting main character just wants to be left alone and kill monsters for money, but destiny and fate keep getting him in complicated situations. He's a witcher, who is supposed to be neutral, not be the "good guy" or "bad guy" but sometimes he's one or the other because of the aforementioned situations.
I've never played the games or read the books but I'm planning on doing both in the near future.

Hyped for season 2 even if it's more than a year away lol

[+] 1 user Likes CarlPilkington's post
I'm kind of dissapointed by Yennferes look but i can live with it. Could've been worse. But i like it really good voice acting.

Lets see whats in this

Really liked the show even though never played the game

Plot is pretty decent, Actors are doing very well, Setting/Environment is SPOT ON, I'd say they've done well!

Love the Witcher world but man does the acting suck. Voice acting in the game is 1000% better than on TV.

Never played the game or read the books, but am enjoying the show. Haven't finished it yet though

the timeline being weird kept it very interesting coming from having no knowledge of the universe. kept me drawn into seeing what happens/figuring out how it all connects. looking forward to season 2!