arrow_upward
The death of Fortnite
Earlier in the week I heard some of my friends talking about Fortnite. One of them proceed to say that he is not playing he game anymore and that he devs have made it not as enjoyable as it first came out. What are you guy's takes on this?

i don't think so!!!

chickeneligible1 Wrote:Earlier in the week I heard some of my friends talking about Fortnite. One of them proceed to say that he is not playing he game anymore and that he devs have made it not as enjoyable as it first came out. What are you guy's takes on this?
It has died defo

For me it became unenjoyably when people got insane at building

game is so trash only fun with friends tbh

I share your thoughts Time1133. Those "pro builders" just destroy me every time, so i just quit playing.

Even if the devs make it worse I doubt it'll die anytime soon, unless another free game comes out to start pulling people away, which even apex failed to do.

I doubt it'll die anytime soon

chickeneligible1 Wrote:Earlier in the week I heard some of my friends talking about Fortnite. One of them proceed to say that he is not playing he game anymore and that he devs have made it not as enjoyable as it first came out. What are you guy's takes on this?

to me the game is boring i played it for about a week and deleted it

its not how it used to be for sure

Never played it before, but is there a substitute of BR new game coming out soon so people could switch to it?

trquier Wrote:Never played it before, but is there a substitute of BR new game coming out soon so people could switch to it?
There's Escape from Tarkov. It's not totally a BR game, but I think it's a nice evolution of it. It's gaining some traction because I believe it left a closed-beta or something.

most of my friends dont play

What do you guys think would take to kill fortnite?

it's not dead, just get good lol, its true that the skill average has increased dramatically

game is so trash only fun with friends

i guess were about to find out with the new season coming out soon

I have never played Fortnite, I'm a total sucker for Apex Legends though. Wonder how long it will take before that game is dead too. Have you tried it?

Fortnite was doomed to fail with Ninja as their spokesperson

Would definitely recommend Apex Legends tho

Would definitely recommend Apex Legends tho

thank god i think the game has gotten to big for its own good!