arrow_upward
The first video game you ever bought ?
As far as I remember the first videogame I bought by myself was a shitty helicopter game. Something like Hellcopter  Big Grin Good memories playing it though

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

I think my first game I ever got was a Felix the Cat sidescroller... some of the soundtrack still sticks in my mind to this day.

The first game I bought for myself, by myself was probably Call of Duty Black Ops... I really wanted the game and I had to ask someone who was over 16 to go in and buy it for me, and I hid it from my parents because they wouldnt let me play those games til a few years later.

The first game I can think of was flat out on the original Xbox, im sure I probably bought something for the snes just cant remember.

Spyro on ps1. Such a nice game ro have as a child. Havent played the remake yet, but maybe soon

Gran Torismo 1, playstation

That I got for myself? Was halo 3. I had just worked with my grandfather to get the money for it. It was amazing.

[+] 1 user Likes Dahell1234's post
First game I bought with my own money or my parents lol. Parents its one of the early pokemon games, maybe yellow? for my money, probably an old copy of FFVII i found at a used game store

^^^^^
I remember my big bro bought a Game Boy Pocket and Pokemon Yellow in secret and I used to sneak in his bedroom to watch him play behind my parent's back ^^

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

my very first (original) game was tropico 3 or 4. i bought it after i played it with piracy (late Senior High School or early college).. but when im still in late JHS, im already buy some CD/DVD games, i just realized it when im on college all CD/DVD games that i bought is piracy games.. because almost all of them will need serial key / crack to install them LOL

Roller coaster tycoon. Man. This takes me back!

Probably bought a wii and got super smash

it was a playstation game, and if i remember correctly "Army Man", that game where we control army man little green statue thingy...hahaha

Delta Force : Black Hawk Down ,hell of a game