arrow_upward
The internet and working women doing OnlyFans
I split this link up a bit so it won't get hidden. 
nypost.  com/2021/01/11/former-high-school-teacher-turns-onlyfans-model

There are many examples of teachers, nurses etc who start selling images or videos on OnlyFans. In my eyes this is a kind of "liberation", if you will, of working women who don't have to get discovered by some agent who then maybe will get them a shooting session with a pro photographer, now they can do it all themselves. For us consumers it's also better since literally every kind of woman under the moon can be on OnlyFans, in Playboy there's always certain standards that they must have and certain trends they'll be following, but with OnlyFans you can find loads of different women with different bodies and styles etc. I think it's hilarious how a speciel ed teacher turns to OnlyFans, it messes with the brains of the upper middle-class so much, on the one hand  they want to feminist and support female empowerment, support working class people but at the same time want to slut shame them into submission. 
Ranty I know, give your thoughts. 

Her name is Courtney Tillia and she's not on this site so it's a bit of request as well.
[Image: jaVD1y.jpg]

I think only fans is great man, more power to them

I think it's great, hopefully some big names from the past will join

It's getting a bit too normalized for comfort, don't you think? Ask any girl from the late millennial or zoomer generation (born late 90s/early 00s) and they'd tell you that it's perfectly fine to sell their nudes or videos of them pounding their dildos online. They'd do it without batting an eye for extra pocket money. - and it's good money at that. Most girls from the previous generations just worked honest part-time waitressing jobs if they needed extra pocket money but it was nowhere near as much as what you can get on Onlyfans for a fraction of the effort and time (at the expense of your dignity and modesty).

I think it's a problem that these girls don't see it as sex work. Would you be ok if your girlfriend or spouse had and Onlyfans and hundreds or even thousands of strangers have pleasured themselves to her naked body? I'm not. Maybe I'm just a boomer.

I agree with cockboy69

Everyone has a price. Onlyfans has just given girls an easy way to cash in on that

Onlyfans is great since the content is all posted with consent. More power to them.

Also add the monetization of loneliness in the mix and you got yourself a site that pretty much like Onlyfans.

I'll admit it straight up - I'm super jealous of women who can make easy money like that. No hate, they're taking advantage of a rare situation.

I personally wouldn't like if my SO had an Onlyfans or anything like that, but in general, more power to the ones who want are cool with it.

I think there is a stigma associated with them starting one due to the implication that they are demeaning themselves for money and what they post goes against the classic values of society.

Its way too normalized now and its kind of ironic most women got recognized by selling picture and videos on onlyfans but If they want to that then they can do that

I couldn't agree more.