arrow_upward
The legendary book that would make you truly understand programming

The legendary book that would make you truly understand programming.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on The legendary book that would make you truly understand programming.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Generations of programmers from MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, etc have learned from this book. After mastering it you can expect to pick up new languages in one afternoon, no more asking 'where is the best place to learn language X'!

[+] 3 users Like LeoEuler's post
LeoEuler Wrote:

RE: The legendary book that would make you truly understand programming.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: The legendary book that would make you truly understand programming.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Generations of programmers from MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, etc have learned from this book. After mastering it you can expect to pick up new languages in one afternoon, no more asking 'where is the best place to learn language X'!
THanks, I'll give a look

currently learning a lot of coding
thanksf or your contribution

One more book to add to the list that I'll never end up finishing

Well, i need to read some of those

When you know one or two programming languages really well, you can pick up others easily. I've hired people who dont even know the primary language we use because I'm confident in their abilities with other languages

this could be helpful to me

Lets see whats in this

bobwilliambob Wrote:When you know one or two programming languages really well, you can pick up others easily. I've hired people who dont even know the primary language we use because I'm confident in their abilities with other languages
Absolutely. Once you've wrapped your head around the general concepts of good software design then moving from, say, Java to C# is pretty trivial.

Seems an interesting reading for programmers, thanks for sharing

Thanks, Let's see if you're right

Damn, I hope this is true haha

Haha i like the sound of that

Thanks for the info