arrow_upward
Things you won't pirate on principle?
Is there anything that you would never/refuse to pirate, even if you were given the opportunity to do so? I think my line in the sand is indie games since it just feels so heartless to take away from a small game company that is presumably making very little as it was and taking away potential revenue streams for them seems unnecessarily cruel. Of course, I suppose it still holds that if you couldn't afford it/weren't willing to buy it in the first place then they wouldn't have been able to make a sale anyways but it still rubs me the wrong way a bit

I'm going to have to agree with you, it stock a mean thing to take from something as small as them

I use pirating to try games, films, programs and so on. If I really like something I pirated, I buy it to support the creator,
but if it's just bad/trash, I delete it and don't lose any money in the process

[+] 3 users Like Pepegaboi's post
I would pirate pretty much anything. Maybe I'm evil haha

The Witcher 3

I think that would be games from trusted developers

[+] 1 user Likes Yurmader's post
Well... Jokes on me because i want to pirate but also don't want to on all things, like i really wants it but then i don't have enough money to buy/support it

Video games and movies. Games eventually go on sale for pretty cheap and movies end up on streaming services anyways so I'll just wait until they're available for me.

If I have the cash to spare, I try not to pirate indie games.

I don't pirate music anymore. Too easy to have access to whatever I want with any service.

All CDPR games - they are just to good to pirate.

Anything from small teams. I don't think twice about adobe or microsoft.

Honestly? Only once the pain of pirating it exceeds how much it costs to buy it. For me that means I pirate most things Big Grin

Batman Games. Love them. I just wish they'd make more.

definetly indie games yea