arrow_upward
This new interface is HORRIBLE
I'm sorry it has to be said.  It should not have been turned on by default.

How do I get the old text pages back?

[+] 2 users Like FredHertz's post
You can set the "Old Interface" back by changing it in the User Control Panel, by selecting Version 5

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-2-04-04-PM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-2-04-13-PM.png]

Just out of curiosity, are there specific elements that you dislike, or it just the overall feel. 

What needs to improve ?
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I agree with op it looked horrible i couldn't find sort by new popular or any other option like that like you can with v5

[+] 1 user Likes satansdad's post
(12-09-2021, 02:05 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: You can set the "Old Interface" back by changing it in the User Control Panel, by selecting Version 5

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-2-04-04-PM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-2-04-13-PM.png]

Just out of curiosity, are there specific elements that you dislike, or it just the overall feel. 

What needs to improve ?

It took me 10 minutes looking at all the options for me to find the revert to V5 setting.  I should of been at the top of the list.

Maybe this update works better on a phone, I don't know. I use a computer and would prefer to read text.

Instead of pushing the update and forcing everyone to use it, perhaps push the update, leave the default to V5, and have a button on the
home page "TRY OUR NEW IMPROVED LAYOUT" and let people choose. 

I guess I would start by asking "what problems were you trying to solve with the new layout?"

Mobile Compatibility.

> 70% of our users are mobile users, and we needed to have a better layout.

Gallery mode is something I thought we could benefit from. I see your point. Maybe the new layout should not have been forced, but offered as you say.

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate users who speak their mind.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
(13-09-2021, 11:21 AM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: Mobile Compatibility.

> 70% of our users are mobile users, and we needed to have a better layout.

Gallery mode is something I thought we could benefit from. I see your point. Maybe the new layout should not have been forced, but offered as you say.

Thanks for your insight. I appreciate users who speak their mind.

and you know, I should have realized that Mobile was your big usage - it's the big usage everywhere now. 

I was a bit cranky and I do apologize.  I love what you chaps are doing and am happy to give you my money.

In case people are wondering, it's actually in:

Top right (your account) click > Options > option towards bottom to change from v7 to v5. I personally liked v5 because it let me see my CL, Credits, etc instead of hovering over my account.

At least I liked V7 a lot, especially being able to see the photos before entering a post. I use LBB from PC.
And everything looks more fluid and orderly.

[+] 1 user Likes Antares Luminosa's post
There were a lot of changes made between what you see now and the version people hated.

I was hoping people would work with me and fix this theme to their liking, but we will see
leakedbb.com/faq.php