arrow_upward
Thoughts on Apex Legends?
Seen a lot of brand new players come to the game due to the release of the game to Steam. Did you try playing it and if so how is it working for you?

well.. i will tell you, Apex Legends is a Battle Royale that innovated the Fortnite formula and so seems appealing to the ones that used to play fortnite before. if you like the concept of the gameplay it could be fun to play, but if you (like me) don't really apprecciate it or you get annoyed than a bit it couldn't be the best option to pick. It almost depends on your taste in videogames.

[+] 1 user Likes nin_ness's post
Loved Apex when it came out but stopped playing when COD landed, the concept was great though

It was fun at first but I quickly lost my interest in it

[+] 1 user Likes Rustyshack26's post
I started playing on PS4 a few weeks ago. It's a decent game considering the publisher. Balancing seems fine but I would like to see a solo mode be implemented. Also, the skin prices are way too high.

apex legends is pretty fun i think its a unique take on battle royals especially the character and ability system

[+] 1 user Likes David Wheeler's post
It’s a cool ass game you can unlock shit without paying if you take the time I believe like if you play a week you can get enough points to cop a character you want. Just get ready to have sweats on casual cuz they’re too scared to hop on ranked.

Gets a little old for me. But i used to be crazy over that game 2 years ago

It's a nice game ! I first try it few days ago and it was funny ! I'm so bad but it's fun with some friends. The games are not to long to play. It's nice

It's my favorite battle royale. As of right now there seems to be no cheaters on console and the game is well balanced.

ive tried apex didnt like it i felt like the character abilitys wernt suited for a br game

I’ve been playing since it came out and I loved it. It was a change of pace from fortnite. As much as I hate fortnite today I think it was a good game in like season 1. But apex brought so much new stuff. The movement feels so nice which makes want to get good at it. All the weapons were pretty balanced except for a few (wingman peacekeeper( I’m talking season 1)). The game was fun and the loot boxes were straight forward. All in all I think it’s an enjoyable game and hope to see it outlive fortnite.

It’s just too much in my opinion.....an over zealous game that tried to make a huge impact on the gaming world but failed

l was considering giving it a go as my friend was big on it, but he stopped playing it as it just got old.

It gets pretty old fast tbh