arrow_upward
Thoughts on Cyberpunk 2077?
Anyone played it yet? Consensus seems to be it's fun, but overhyped and full of glitches. They also cracked down quite a bit on early gameplay footage, which I find rather questionable. They say it was about spoilers but imo it was just about hiding the glitches and bugs.

This one is one of my favorite clips:

Thoughts on Cyberpunk 2077?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Thoughts on Cyberpunk 2077?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Hilarious as hell, and glitches aside I also think the car movements, at least the scripted ones, look janky as hell in this game.

Some more fun:

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

[+] 1 user Likes BeerBear's post
I haven't played it but i'm watching a streamer who plays it.
It really seems fun and it's definitely a good/great game but definitely overhyped, i honestly the overhype let a lot of people down when they started playing it.
It is really full of glitches from what i've been seeing, the streamer i watch inintentionally found a glitch/bug where if you stand or hit the windows in a certain angle it would lauch you. (kinda like Doom)

Been playing a bit on and off, unfortunately I did need to restart and lose about two hours of progress at one point becvause the game just refused to save anymore after a certain point on consoles. It is certainly buggy but it has some fun to it.

Definitely a bit over hyped though.

Just been watching it being streamed so far and it will probably be a great game in a year of two after all the glitches are fixed. There is definite potential there and, but it really should have been a Christmas 2021 release at least.
Great entertainment from all the bugs so far, though!

Yeah it has potential, but shouldve been delayed longer honestly.

The game looks amazing