arrow_upward
Thoughts on Project A? (Riot Games' new FPS)
Honestly there hasn't really been any good 5v5 shooters since CS:GO and maybe Siege

Not hyped at all

Didnt know this and checked it out and im not really convinced, seems too fantasy

For better or for worse, it's going to be successful because Riot knows how to appeal to a mass market, not to mention the amount of people that are already hooked into League.

I haven't played these mainstream casual games in a while. I tend to stick to the competitive alternatives. DotA > LoL . CS:GO > Literally everything else.

Well it's still early in development so I can't judge much. I like some of the ideas they have, and I know they will improve it obviously. The graphics need a lot of work still, but one thing that turns me off is the theme mismatching of the characters and the environment. The characters have a futuristic theme while the map has fantasy theme. I'd like it more if the maps look more like the ones in overwatch. Other than that I like that they are going to spread a lot of servers around the world so we will not have ping issues, which is really important in fps games.

I personally hate how it looks. The concept just seems off to me. It just looks like csgo with abilities that don't belong in a csgo type game. I feel like upon release, it'll evolve into a "this champion must be picked or we lose" game, given how different each character seems to be.

Seems like an interesting concept, but now sure how well it will work or play out

It looks like a CSGO knockoff. Hopefully the game will be good, but I’m not expecting much.