arrow_upward
Thoughts on Stranger Things?
I've recently had the chance to watch all the seasons on Netflix, and my initial impressions were that I loved the first season, much similarly to the second season, and I fairly enjoyed the third season.

I was curious to see that the second season is not favoured by many online, and the third season likewise (which I understand), but upon rewatching season 1 and 2, I can see why season 2 is not likened as it contains a lot of filler and follows a similar pattern to what made the first season so good, but adds nothing new to it. Season 3 felt very tiring with its themes and storyline, and I didn't find myself compelled to watch it.

What are your thoughts on the show?

I liked seasons 1 and 2 much better than 3. Just seems to be a money grab at this point.

Stranger things is good, 'twas the very first netflix series I liked.

Noah Schnapp carries the first two seasons. He really showed the fear his character was going through.

I really liked the first season. The second and third where less good imo.

It was okay. but it does not need to go on anymore.

Season 3 seemed pretty weak. Season 1 was pretty well-written and wrapped up nicely.

I also agree with many season 2 was okay at best and then season 3 is just a cash grab now that they’re popular