arrow_upward
Thoughts on Suicide Squad: Kills The Justice League
Suicide Squad:KTJL is being made by Rocksteady the same company that brought you the Arkham series, and the game is set in the Arkham universe so there's a lot to be hopeful for but it is the Suicide Squad.

Thanks for the post

Still utterly confuses me this game is set in the Arkham universe while Gotham Knights is not...

But, since all we've seen is a CGI trailer, I hope the game is good. I really do. But I'm also really not sure. I thought the trailer was okay and the DC event reveal with Will Arnett was cringey as all hell, but I want to be optimistic.

Maybe this will be the opposite of the movie, where the previews were great and the end product was terrible. I'd love for this game to surprise me.

As long as it isnt live service aka Division / Avengers it’ll be fun

[+] 1 user Likes qpdudhnd's post
Well I would think that because it's another studio working on Gotham Knights, that they may have wanted to create their own story without the complications of trying to determine where in the Arkham verse it will be set in.

Now with the cast of charters they have for SS:KTJL I certainly have my hopes, and it's being made by Rocksteady so I hope they have learned from their mistakes with Arkham Knight.