arrow_upward
Thoughts on The Last of Us P2
This seems to be a polarizing topic with the community's fans right now. I noticed people either love the game or hate it, and I can see both sides to be honest here. Gameplay was nice though it wasn't as innovative as they hyped it up to be. Story was questionable at best - lots of conveniently timed events that just made it seem extra unrealistic. I know the premise of a zombie apocalypse is unrealistic in its own nature, but I'm talking like those last minute saves of the main characters and such. Or wrong place wrong time even. That aside, the game is absolutely gorgeous and looked amazing for being a game releasing near the PS4's life cycle. I was blown away by the visuals. I just wish there was more replay value beyond new game plus so I could experience it again and have it still feel fresh

To put it simply: the graphics cannot save that trash dump of a game. I will also give them one more piece of credit: I liked the new way to upgrade guns. The rifle was pretty cool. Now, back to bashing the absolute laziest work of writing I have ever seen. There is no way in Hell Joel should've gone out like that; if you're gonna kill off a character, which I'm okay with if it 's not done for shock value or to push some stupid agenda, than write it well. Take Lee from the Walking Dead games, for example. His death was not stupidly written. He went out saving Clementine, didn't give up one bit. Now Joel's death was all for nothing: He didn't go out fighting at all, and Ellie went full r-tard mode when walking in the door. If you see someone beating down on basically your dad, you shoot that person. Don't take any step in the door! No hesitation. Pure laziness. I hope they delete this game from existence.

the story was so boring and repetitive the graphics were great and it had so much potential but it couldn’t live up to it in my opinion the story was really boring to watch and play we had to freaking play 10 hours plus of the thick girl

A abd sequel of TLOu2 but a good game

why are there people that say this game is the worst part 2 after WW2

the game is very very pretty and awesome but the way that the story went was just downhill