arrow_upward
Thoughts on Xbox Gamepass?
I upgraded my xbox live gold to gamepass last year for free and was not too impressed at first. Considering it costs 15 dollars a month, there was not much of value in the beginning. However, recent additions such as EA Play, GTA V, Destiny, and promises for Halo Infinite at launch have made the service worth it for new gamers in my opinion. What are your thoughts?

Still prefer to buy my games thru Steam, but definitely can't deny the value GamePass has. The future will be interesting with it's GaaS model.

On discounts it's worth it imo. I used the library like crazy the 30 days I had access. Would I pay full price? Never. I like to actually own the games I play.

I think it's good to subscribe because the new game will go into PASS

I've got an Xbox One & PC so has a great coverage of games I can play on both, a lot of overlap between games. Flight Simulator on PC was worth the subscription alone.

Has been great for trying out less well known games I may not have tried. I traded in loads of my Xbox games which I could play again on Game Pass if I wanted to, with the credit got myself a PS4 Pro.