arrow_upward
Thoughts on console wars in general?
I've always thought that console wars are really fucking stupid, personally, I have a pretty good pc that I play most of my games on.
My brother has a Switch and a PS4 which I usually can't seem to get much use out of compared to my pc.
What are your thoughts?

People just need to let people enjoy things man.

People want to feel superior than others. They need to chill.

[+] 1 user Likes LeFriedChicken's post
True dude, people gotta chill. Xbox or playstation, you're still a gamer.

It is all in good fun. The companies get what they want and the gamers get what they want.

Main reason people go with consoles is
1.Can't afford a pc that good 
2.Exclusives
I don't see many other reasons to be honest 
and the whole shit about console wars is so patethic ngl as it's all about exclusivities

Classic lol

Just play whatever you enjoy - it doesn't matter if it's PS, Xbox or PC.

"Console Wars" aren't a bad thing when you treat it in a non serious way. Giving people shit about which console they have or prefer in a friendly way is just a way gamers can feel like a community of like minded people. I see it like rival sports team. You can be a fan of another team and I'll give you shit for it and hope you do them same to me. If you can do that in a friendly and fun way, then it makes things better and more enjoyable for everyone because at the end of the day its about enjoying your time doing what you love. That usually ends up better if everyone is having fun and enjoying their time. If you can't see the fun, casualness of giving each other hard times for who we like, then you're a huge fucking dick who is ruining it for everyone else. 

So if you can enjoy the rivalry between the consoles without making it personal, then go enjoy the world of gaming no matter what console you are on. Otherwise fuck you and grow up. And no one likes you. /End of rant.

[+] 1 user Likes fun4life88's post
It used to be pretty fun to flame people over console stuff on the net. It made for some good banter in some forums. of course its stupid.