arrow_upward
Thoughts on crossplay
As gaming evolves i feel like crossplay should only include controllers/consoles as mouse and keyboards have so much advantage.

What do you guys think?

I think crossplay is a good thing, but tuning the controls to benefit mobile or console players isn't.

Well i believe it depends on how the game in made. Some games are more convenient to play with a Controller since you cam fine tune the movement. But otherwise the mouse is awsome for shooters. But some games have build in aimassists for Controller players.

While it's fun and has been good lately, I still think the Keyboard/Mouse players have a big advantage over controllers but I dont think limiting it to consoles is good. Probably limit to controllers only on pc?

I think it's generally a positive change, but I do agree, the control disparity can often cause problems. I think some games bucket players together, while others are more careless, and the difference definitely shows.

Depends on the game type, I guess. I don't know how taxing it is, but fighting games should absolutely be developed with crossplay in mind.