arrow_upward
Thoughts on how the vaccines are being rolled out?
What do you think about how each country is handling the vaccines? The UK and US after messing up the containing it are doing a pretty good job or vaccinating. Whereas, places that did better containing it seem to be really struggling with vaccinating.

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
Idk but I prolly ain’t finna get da vaccine

[+] 1 user Likes Apex Legend's post
I think they're doing about as good as they could be. Bureaucracy isn't build to handle things like that, so that it's still functioning at all is impressive.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
Vaccine distribution is making evident corruption problems where I'm from. Harder to hide your trail when you need 2 of them associated to your specific name

[+] 1 user Likes Joaojoaojoao's post
A little slow, but I'm fairly confident that we'll be able to reopen in a few months.

[+] 1 user Likes KrappyKroger's post
Definitely could be better but I don’t think they are doing anything wrong, they are getting it to the right people first

[+] 2 users Like Pryan's post
I am in the US military, and at the moment they are not making us get the vaccine. I don't know if I want to. There isn't really a benefit (other than not dying) to getting it. You still have to wear a mask, stay indoors, and not see friends. If those changed after you received one, then I think it would be a different story.

[+] 1 user Likes Kirk Kirk's post
Absolutely could be handled better, but when are we expecting to have a functioning lineup that can push the vaccines out one after the next *efficiently*? Probably not until 2025, unfortunately

[+] 2 users Like ohhhhhh's post
My wife had her first jab about a month ago, prob be ages before I get mine

[+] 1 user Likes Thewookiewacker's post
In Europe there are a lot of delay because some countries paid more for the vaccines and have some kind of priority

[+] 1 user Likes Chus123's post
Not that good in the EU

I think they're doing alright in some countries, meanwhile some other ones haven't even started doing any yet. It's going to be really weird when some countries have already vaccinated and others have not done anything.